Τετάρτη 27 Ιουνίου 2018

RESTORATION


Formed in late of 1990 by Steve (Vocals), Dave (Bass) and Gavin (Guitar) The Gavin left early from band for personal reasons and Dave reverted to his original instrument guitar they found the Mark (Bass) and the line up completed.






Discography:

"Shadowland" MC July 1991


Tracklist:

1.Love Is Colder Than Death
2.Circles Of Sapphire
3.Within These Walls

"Eternity" MC February 1992


Tracklist:

1.Shadowland
2.Epsychidion
3.After The Rain Of Roses

"Tears & Ribbons" E.P 12" Single August 1992


Tracklist:

1.Eternity
2.Eternity (Reprise)
3.As Close To Us All
4.My Kingdom Remains

"This Hour" MC September 1992



1.Love Is Colder Than Death (Elegy-Mix)
2.Hour Of Eden
3.Interview by Matt Bocci

1 σχόλιο:

  1. Hello, I hope it's ok to ask here: I'm trying to trace down a cassette recording by a band called Ravensong called "Exorcism". Would you happen to have mp3s for it? If so, could I get a copy? I'm reachable at me@miriku.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή